15 Jan POLISH CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT – IMMEDIATELY
The job is a customer service position for a Telecom provider in Casblanca. As a customer service agent you will provide answer to all sorts of questions about telecom services. No technical background or experience is required. You will be working for a growing customer relationship center. Offering you a stable job, a motivating salary and attractive bonuses.
Start date: as soon as possible
ATTENTION! Check your SPAM box if you do not receive a reply in your inbox.
- Casablanca offers the employees a paid training before they will go in production.
- You will be answering customer questions through phone, mail, chat and social media and doing video ID verifications.
- If you have a good level of English you will be taking 50% Polish calls, 50% English calls.
- Speaks and writes flawless Polish
- Is stress resiliant
- Has great communication skills, is flexible and punctual
- Has a first experience in a professional environment
- Previous experience in a call center is a pro but not a must. Company provides training and personal coaching.
- You will be picked up from the airport and brought to the hotel
- Your flight ticket will be re-imbursed after 3 months
- You can be reassured that you will have an English speaking integretion manager at your disposal
- Help with finding an apartment and/or room in advance, company will accompany you through the process
- Salary : 9.200 MAD + 1.800 MAD language bonus
- Performance bonus: 1.500 MAD
- Housing bonus: 1.500 MAD first three months (pro rata and only if you have to move to Casablanca for us)
- Airfair: your ticket will be re-embursed after 3 months (with proof)
- Extra: after 6 months you will get a ticket to visit your family (max of 600 Euro’s)
- Incentives and office trips
- Working hours will be in shifts between 8.00 o’clock and 22.00 o’clock from Monday until Sunday in rotation
- You will be working 44 hours per week
- Only candidates with CIN or Carte Sejour
ATTENTION! Check your SPAM box if you do not receive an email after closing the webform.