20 Nov *NIEUW* Inside Sales Account Manager DELL (INGEVULD!)
Inside Authorized Partners Account Manager (Dutch Speaker)
If you are passionate about computer technology and eager to develop a career in technology sales, Dell is the place to be. Within our Commercial Sales and Enterprise Solutions department, we are looking for an Inside Authorized Partners Account Manager (Dutch Speaker) to work as part of a team based in Casablanca, Morocco.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and were committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
The Inside Authorized Partners Account Manager (Dutch Speaker) will be responsible for selling Dells products and services including desktops, laptops, servers, low-end storage, printers, software and service contracts (via telephone or e-mail) to the authorized partners within the Western region to serve the Netherlands. This individual should have a sales background with a proven track record.
• Meet and exceed assigned volume sales target(s) and quota(s) by prospecting, identifying, developing and closing sales opportunities through the entire sales cycle
• Ascertain authorized partner’s needs, describe product capabilities, answer customer queries and ultimately sell products
• Develop and implement aggressive account strategies to manufacture deals that will increase Dell volume sales revenue and provide a logical, cost-effective investment for the customer by researching and understanding customer trends and buying patterns
• Develop, align and execute sales strategies in support and coordination with Dell Sales strategies to maximize revenue generation
• Establish, manage and cultivate relationships with key decision makers for new, existing and prospective accounts, and drive customer satisfaction throughout the entire sales cycle
• Continuously acquire and maintain current knowledge of Dell products, technology, services, licensing requirements, Dell sales techniques, industry trends, features of competitor products, customer business strengths, weaknesses and challenges, and emerging technology to be able to successfully and intelligently articulate the benefit of Dell solutions and services to customers
• Coordinate and communicate with Manager and Dell internal resources to optimize volume sales effort, obtain approvals, develop account strategies and deal points, and to finalize sales/orders
• Fluent written and verbal communication in Dutch and English
• Proven experience in a Sales function
• High understanding of the value proposition of main computer technology products and services
• Proven ability to engage at Executive level
• Ability to learn and understand product capabilities and competitive differentiators
• Team player with personal drive and determination to succeed
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package. Salary depending on your profile and experience in sales.
*Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.